The Tesira TCM-1EX is an expansion AVB ceiling microphone intended to be used as a second and third microphone in conjunction with a TCM-1 or TCM-1A, it cannot operate as a standalone device. Each microphone includes beamtracking technology with three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The plenum box is equipped with an additional RJ-45 connector for daisy-chain connections; a maximum of three microphones are permitted per daisy chain (one TCM-1 or TCM-1A required, plus up to two TCM-1EX).
- Must be used with a Tesira TCM-1 or TCM-1A microphone
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
- Three 120° zones for 360° coverage
- Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is suitable for use in air handling spaces
- Additional RJ-45 for daisy-chain connection to a TCM-1EX microphone (maximum of three mics per daisy chain)