The DGE-100 Digital Graphics Engine transforms an HD touch screen display into an advanced Crestron® controller. Featuring Crestron Smart Graphics™ technology, the DGE-100 provides for the creation of a completely custom graphical environment combining advanced controls for audio and video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other functions with dual-window video display, annotation, audio feedback, and web browsing. Its low-profile, surface-mountable design allows for a discreet installation behind a flat-panel display, under a table, or inside a lectern or equipment rack.
The DGE-100 features an HDMI® output for connection to the display device, and includes a USB HID port for touch, mouse, and/or keyboard input. Additional control ports are provided to enable control of the display device and other equipment. A single HDMI input allows an AirMedia® wireless presentation gateway or other high-definition video source to be connected and displayed on screen. Additionally, H.264 streaming video signals can be received over a high-speed Ethernet connection. Ethernet also provides the interface to a Crestron control system.
Touch Screen Interface
The DGE-100 pairs perfectly with a Crestron TSD-2220 HD Touch Screen Display to deliver a high-definition 21.5” touch screen control panel that’s ideal for home automation, corporate multimedia presentation, and command center applications. Third-party touch screens of varying sizes can be used with the DGE-100 to fulfill a range of control, collaboration, video display, and interactive kiosk solutions.
On-screen menu (OSM) capability offers an alternative to touch screen control, enabling a fully-customizable control menu to appear on any TV or video display, with simple navigation provided using the same Crestron handheld remote that’s controlling the TV. A USB mouse may also be used. The DGE-100 delivers stunning menu graphics that pop up unobtrusively at the edge of the screen alongside the video image, letting you quickly adjust lighting and climate control settings, lower the shades, check security system status, and lock or unlock the front door without interrupting the movie or TV program you’re watching. Detailed alert messages can also appear on screen in case of a security alarm, doorbell, or other event.
- Touch screen graphics engine for the Crestron® TSD-2220 or a third-party USB HID compliant touch screen
- Also supports OSM applications without a touch screen
- HDMI® output supports display resolutions up to Full HD 1080p60 and WUXGA
- Displays dual-window or full screen video from HDMI and H.264 streaming sources
- Supports video input resolutions up to 1080p60 via HDMI
- Receives H.264 streaming video signals up to 1080p60/25Mpbs
- HDCP 1.4 compliant (HDMI only)
- Crestron Smart Graphics® technology
- Built-in annotation capabilities
- Compatible as a video source for Crestron Airboard™ whiteboard capture system
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in web browsing
- On-screen multi-language keyboard
- Customizable screensaver
- USB 2.0 port supports most USB HID compliant touch screens, mice, and keyboards
- High-speed 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, and RS-232
- Powered via PoE or local power pack
- 100-240V universal power pack included
- Enterprise grade security
- Web based configuration
- Cloud-based provisioning and management
- SNMP monitoring support
- Compact, surface-mountable form factor fits in tight spaces