The DM-DGE-200-C Digital Graphics Engine transforms an HD or Ultra HD touch screen display into an advanced Crestron® controller. Featuring Crestron Smart Graphics™ technology, the DM-DGE-200-C provides for the creation of a completely custom graphical environment combining advanced controls for audio & video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other functions with dual-window video display, annotation, audio feedback, and web browsing. Its low-profile, surface-mountable design allows for a discreet installation behind a flat-panel display, under a table, or inside a lectern or equipment rack.
Alternately, the DM-DGE-200-C offers an enhanced presentation and productivity solution for meeting rooms and huddle spaces using Crestron PinPoint™ UX technology. Without requiring a touch screen or any other controls or programming, PinPoint UX leverages the room’s display to create an intelligent meeting space seamlessly integrated as part of a complete Crestron Fusion® Cloud managed enterprise.
The DM-DGE-200-C features a 4K UHD capable HDMI® output for connection to the display device, and includes a USB HID port for touch, mouse, and/or keyboard input. Additional control ports are provided to enable control of the display device and other equipment. A single HDMI input allows an AirMedia® wireless presentation gateway or other high-definition video source to be connected and displayed on screen. A DM 8G+® input is included to support 4K UHD and DCI 4K sources connected at a DM® transmitter or switcher. Additionally, H.264 streaming video signals can be received over a high-speed Ethernet connection. Ethernet also provides the interface to a Crestron control system, which is required for touch screen and OSM control applications.
The DM-DGE-200-C takes any meeting room or huddle space display device to a higher level, enhancing its usability while eliminating the need for any other AV or control equipment in the room. Built-in PinPoint UX technology works with Crestron Fusion Cloud and the PinPoint app to provide an intelligent meeting space that greets attendees with useful on-screen information and facilitates BYOD presentation without the need for a touch screen, button panel, or remote.
- Touch screen graphics engine for the Crestron® TSD-2220 or a third-party USB HID compliant touch screen
- Also supports OSM applications without a touch screen
- PinPoint™ UX feature delivers an automated enterprise meeting room solution managed by Crestron Fusion® Cloud
- HDMI® output supports Full HD 1080p60 and 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160 at 30Hz) display resolutions
- Displays dual-window or full screen video from HDMI, DM 8G+®, and H.264 streaming inputs
- Supports video input resolutions up to 4K UHD and DCI 4K via DM 8G+ or up to 1080p60 via HDMI
- Receives H.264 streaming video signals up to 1080p60/25Mpbs
- DM 8G+ input supports cable lengths up 330ft (100m)
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Crestron Smart Graphics™
- Built-in annotation capabilities
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in web browsing
- On-screen multi-language keyboard
- Customizable screensaver
- USB 2.0 port supports most USB HID compliant touch screens, mice, and keyboards
- High-speed 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, and RS-232
- Compact, surface-mountable form factor fits in tight spaces