SignWave BRZ2-24 provides a complete digital signage solution. It keeps your meeting schedules and event activities current—automatically—by seamlessly interfacing with popular room management and calendar software including, but not limited to: Microsoft Exchange Server / Outlook, Newmarket Delphi EMS, MICROS Fidelio Opera PMS, Dean Evans EMS, and Google Calendar.
Additionally, SignWave BRZ2-24 aggregates data from multiple sources via cloud widgets, which are powered by Keywest Technology’s Breeze 2.0 digital signage system. Using these data-driven widgets via Breeze CMS, it can function as a conference room door card, a digital reader board, or a menu board. Additional widgets can supplement main events with data feeds of local weather, news, social media, etc.
SignWave BRZ2-24 uses a high-def (1080P) TFT display with a wide viewing angle, which includes a built-in touch screen.
- Connect to popular EMS / PMS programs for hands-free operation
- Source diverse dynamic content automatically with powerful Breeze Digital Signage widgets
- Update static content with cloud-based Breeze CMS
- Built-in capacitive touch screen
- Commercial-grade display offers uncompromising HD resolution at 1920 x 1080
- Easy-to-read 24-inch display includes quick-mount VESA wall plate
- Easily Mounts to Any Wall Surface
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) and WiFi Ready
- Manage event data by editing text, change room combinations, room swaps
- Access event schedules at meeting location or by web browser
- Automate room schedule and event data via network
- Adjust ad-hoc scheduling at conference rooms using local keypad
- Change logos for event branding or sponsorship
- Default to logo or image when room is empty, automatically
- Automatic sequence of scheduling timeline
- Use multiple data templates to optimize data appearance
- Replaces traditional wall cards, billboards, or print signs