The Marshall V-R241-4K Monitor is an ultra-high-definition master confidence monitor that is perfect for remote production trucks, broadcast studios, and editing rooms. The V-R241-4K has a 24-inch display screen with in-monitor tally/text display (IMD), time code overlay, LED tally light, and a 16-channel audio bar display.
The V-R241-4K can be easily adapted for a variety of uses. The four SDI inputs can be used as a group for quad-view./multi-view modes or UHD. Inputs 1 and 2 support 12G single-cable UHD. Multiple VESA mounting points and included desk mount allows for front-of-rack mounting, wall mounting, or desk applications.
- 24" Native 3840x2160 resolution screen
- UHD mode supports 12G SDI x 1, 3G SDI x 4 quadrants or
- 3G SDI x 4 2SI line-interleave
- SDI inputs conform to SMPTE ST 2082 /SMPTE 259M/292/296
- Fully adjustable on-screen markers
- Timecode overlay reads embedded LTC or VITC
- Waveform and vector scope overlays (SD/HD)
- Audio meter bar overlay
- False color mode confirms levels quickly
- IMD/UMD text accepts TSL or image video protocols
- LED Tally lights
- Remote control via Ethernet, RS-232 and GPI interfaces
- Built-in confidence speakers plus headphone jack